Welcome to the Clinical Psychology Graduate Program at the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.
The Clinical Psychology doctoral program has been accredited by the American Psychological Association since 1949 and also is accredited by the Psychological Clinical Science Accreditation System (PCSAS). We emphasize training in clinically-informed research and evidence-based clinical work and recognize that students have varying career aspirations that may evolve over the course of graduate training. Our program offers two tracks: Adult and Child/Family.
- Dr. Anna Bardone-Cone Appointed UNC WOWS Scholar
- Effua Sosoo Selected for the ABPsi Student Circle Graduate Research Award
- Shannon Blakey Selected for Leonard Krasner Dissertation Award
- Applications Open: 2017 Diversifying Clinical Psychology Weekend
- Congratulations to our 2017 Ph.D. Recipients!
- Maya Mosner Selected for Outstanding Teaching Award
- Jennifer Yi Selected for National Institutes of Health Fellowship
- Julia Browne Selected for Excellence in Research Mentorship Award
- Dr. Enrique Neblett Receives Faculty Award for Excellence in Doctoral Mentoring
- Donte Bernard Selected for Chancellor’s Doctoral Candidacy Award
- Dr. Karen Gil Receives the William F. Little Distinguished Service Award