Welcome to the Clinical Psychology Graduate Program at the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.
The Clinical Psychology doctoral program has been accredited by the American Psychological Association since 1949 and is a member of the Academy of Psychological Clinical Science. We emphasize training in research and clinical work and recognize that students have varying career aspirations that may evolve over the course of graduate training. Our program offers two tracks: Adult and Child/Family.
- Shannon Blakey Selected for a UNC Graduate Student Mentor Award
- Rachel Greene Selected for a UNC Graduate Student Mentor Award
- Julia Browne Selected for 2017 Graduate Education Advancement Award
- Margaret Anton Selected for the 2016 Bernadette Gray-Little Award
- Shannon Blakey Awarded Second Place in Three Minute Thesis Competition
- Shannon Blakey Selected as a Finalist for Three Minute Thesis Competition
- 4 Clinical Graduate Students Receive Dashiell Startup Awards
- Dr. Margaret Sheridan Awarded National Institutes of Health Grant
- Dr. Mitch Prinstein Awarded National Institutes of Health Grant
- Henry Willis Selected as 2016 Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Policy Scholar
- Dr. David Penn Awarded National Institutes of Health Grant