Welcome to the Clinical Psychology Graduate Program at the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.
The Clinical Psychology doctoral program has been accredited by the American Psychological Association since 1949 and is a member of the Academy of Psychological Clinical Science. We emphasize training in research and clinical work and recognize that students have varying career aspirations that may evolve over the course of graduate training. Our program offers two tracks: Adult and Child/Family.
- 8 Clinical Graduate Students Receive 2015 Dashiell Travel Awards
- Dr. Stacey Daughters Named Associate Editor of JCCP
- Ryan Jacoby Selected for an APA Dissertation Research Award
- Dr. Don Baucom Selected as an ABCT Spotlight Mentor
- Michelle Gonzalez Selected for Chancellor’s Doctoral Candidacy Award
- Kristin Healey Receives a Dashiell Dissertation Startup Award
- Eric Youngstrom & Joe Startup Technologies Receive a Carolina KickStart Award
- Dr. Gabriel Dichter Selected for UNC Hettleman Award
- Dr. Adam Miller Selected for National Institutes of Health Fellowship
- Dr. Mitch Prinstein Awarded NIH Grant for Suicidal Behavior
- Dr. Stacey Daughters Awarded NIH Grant for Technology Treatment