Welcome to the Clinical Psychology Graduate Program at the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.
The Clinical Psychology doctoral program has been accredited by the American Psychological Association since 1949 and is a member of the Academy of Psychological Clinical Science. We emphasize training in research and clinical work and recognize that students have varying career aspirations that may evolve over the course of graduate training. Our program offers two tracks: Adult and Child/Family.
- 4 Clinical Graduate Students Receive Dashiell Startup Awards
- Dr. Margaret Sheridan Awarded National Institutes of Health Grant
- Dr. Mitch Prinstein Awarded National Institutes of Health Grant
- Henry Willis Selected as 2016 Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Policy Scholar
- Dr. David Penn Awarded National Institutes of Health Grant
- Dr. Enrique Neblett Selected for Thorp Faculty Engaged Scholars Program
- Effua Sosoo Receives ABPsi Stephen C. Rose Scholarship
- Dr. Erica Wise Appointed to APA Commission on Ethics Processes
- Jackie Nesi Selected for UNC Outstanding Mentor Award
- Ryan Jacoby Receives the Wallach Award
- Jennifer Belus Awarded 2016 Baughman Dissertation Research Award