Welcome to the Clinical Psychology Graduate Program at the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.
The Clinical Psychology doctoral program has been accredited by the American Psychological Association since 1949 and also is accredited by the Psychological Clinical Science Accreditation System (PCSAS). We emphasize training in clinically-informed research and evidence-based clinical work and recognize that students have varying career aspirations that may evolve over the course of graduate training. Our program offers two tracks: Adult and Child/Family.
- Shannon Blakey Selected for a PEO Scholar Award
- Effua Sosoo Awarded 2017 Ford Foundation Predoctoral Fellowship
- Donte Bernard Selected for 2017 GPSF Student Excellence in Mentoring Award
- Donte Bernard Awarded SSCP Outstanding Student Diversity Research Award
- Clinical Psychology Program Accredited by PCSAS
- Lillian Reuman Awarded SSCP Outstanding Student Teacher Award
- Effua Sosoo Selected for American Psychosomatic Society Minority Initiative Award
- Shannon Blakey Receives a SSCP Dissertation Grant Award
- Dr. Enrique Neblett Selected for Tanner Award for Excellence
- Shannon Blakey Selected for a UNC Graduate Student Mentor Award
- Rachel Greene Selected for a UNC Graduate Student Mentor Award