Welcome to the Clinical Psychology Graduate Program at the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.
The Clinical Psychology doctoral program has been accredited by the American Psychological Association since 1949 and is a member of the Academy of Psychological Clinical Science. We emphasize training in research and clinical work and recognize that students have varying career aspirations that may evolve over the course of graduate training. Our program offers two tracks: Adult and Child/Family.
- Jackie Nesi Selected for UNC Outstanding Mentor Award
- Ryan Jacoby Receives the Wallach Award
- Jennifer Belus Awarded 2016 Baughman Dissertation Research Award
- Dr. Jennifer Kirby Receives the David Galinsky Award
- Dr. Erica Wise Receives the David Galinsky Award
- Dr. Deborah Jones Receives Rosa Swanson Award
- Jennifer Belus Receives a Graduate School Summer Research Fellowship
- Matthew Cohen Receives a Student Undergraduate Teaching Award
- Mian-Li Ong Receives Delaware Project Honorable Mention
- Effua Sosoo Selected for NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Award
- Kristin Meyer Selected for NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Award