Welcome to the Clinical Psychology Graduate Program at the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.
The Clinical Psychology doctoral program has been accredited by the American Psychological Association since 1949 and also is accredited by the Psychological Clinical Science Accreditation System (PCSAS). We emphasize training in clinically-informed research and evidence-based clinical work and recognize that students have varying career aspirations that may evolve over the course of graduate training. Our program offers two tracks: Adult and Child/Family. Read more about our Student Admissions, Outcomes, and Other Data.
- Effua SoSoo Receives Initiative for Minority Excellence Award
- Kim Pentel Selected for the 2018 Bernadette Gray-Little Award
- Stephanie Salcedo Selected for Martin S. Wallach Award
- Chelsea Ewing Selected for Rosa Swanson Award
- Dr. Anna Bardone-Cone Selected for Rosa Swanson Award
- Maku Orleans-Pobee Selected for Rosa Swanson Award
- Shannon Blakey Selected for David Galinsky Award
- Dr. Lorie Ritschel Selected for the David Galinsky Award
- Henry Willis Awarded a Baughman Dissertation Research Award
- Samantha Hellberg Selected for NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Award
- Effua Sosoo Selected for the CDP Summer Institute