Diversifying Clinical Psychology
Our Diversifying Clinical Psychology Weekend is an opportunity for talented ethnic/racial minority undergraduates and recent college graduates who are invested in pursuing doctoral-level training in clinical psychology. The program includes an intensive set of seminars, panel discussions, and workshops. Students will have the opportunity to learn how to develop a competitive application; meet clinical psychology doctoral students and faculty in formal and informal settings; and receive an introduction to our Clinical Psychology program and graduate training.
Travel, housing, and meals are provided for all attendees.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be enrolled at a college or university as a sophomore, junior, or senior; OR have graduated with an undergraduate degree within the past two years;
- Identify as an ethnic/racial minority traditionally underrepresented in clinical psychology; and
- Have a strong interest in pursuing a doctoral degree in clinical psychology.
If you are eligible and interested, we encourage you to apply. Materials required for application include:
- Online Application
- Official/Unofficial Transcripts (emailed to Emily Mallasch)
- Two Reference Letters (emailed to Emily Mallasch)
Learn more about the graduate school application process [PDF], as shared at our 2016 DCP Weekend.
We do not currently have a Diversifying Clinical Psychology Weekend scheduled. Please keep checking our website for updates on our next DCP Weekend! For further information, please contact Emmy Mallasch.