Diversifying Clinical Psychology
Our Diversifying Clinical Psychology Weekend is an opportunity for talented ethnic/racial minority undergraduates and recent college graduates who are invested in pursuing doctoral-level training in clinical psychology. The program includes an intensive set of seminars, panel discussions, and workshops. Students will have the opportunity to learn how to develop a competitive application; meet clinical psychology doctoral students and faculty in formal and informal settings; and receive an introduction to our Clinical Psychology program and graduate training.
The 2017 Diversity Clinical Psychology Weekend will be held on Thursday, October 26 – Saturday, October 28, 2017. The application deadline is Friday, August 11 and applicants will be notified of acceptance by Monday, September 11. Travel, housing, and meals are provided for all attendees.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be enrolled at a college or university as a sophomore, junior, or senior; OR have graduated with an undergraduate degree within the past two years;
- Identify as an ethnic/racial minority traditionally underrepresented in clinical psychology; and
- Have a strong interest in pursuing a doctoral degree in clinical psychology.
If you are eligible and interested, we encourage you to apply. The deadline to apply is Friday, August 11, 2017. Materials required for application include:
- Online Application
- Official/Unofficial Transcripts (emailed to Emily Mallasch)
- Two Reference Letters (emailed to Emily Mallasch)
For further information, please contact Emmy Mallasch.