Diversifying Clinical Psychology
Our Diversifying Clinical Psychology Weekend is an opportunity for talented ethnic/racial minority undergraduates and recent college graduates who are invested in pursuing doctoral-level training in clinical psychology. The program includes an intensive set of seminars, panel discussions, and workshops. Students will have the opportunity to learn how to develop a competitive application; meet clinical psychology doctoral students and faculty in formal and informal settings; and receive an introduction to our Clinical Psychology program and graduate training.
Travel, housing, and meals are provided for all attendees.
The next DCP Weekend will be in Spring 2020. We will announce the date as it gets closer. Please contact Lisa Clement with any questions.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be enrolled at a college or university as a sophomore, junior, or senior; OR have graduated with an undergraduate degree within the past two years;
- Identify as an ethnic/racial minority traditionally underrepresented in clinical psychology; and
- Have a strong interest in pursuing a doctoral degree in clinical psychology.
If you are eligible and interested, we encourage you to apply. Materials required for application include:
- Online Application
- Official/Unofficial Transcripts (emailed to Lisa Clement)
- Two Reference Letters (emailed to Lisa Clement)
For further information, please contact Lisa Clement.
DCP Student Resources
Please feel free to check out some of the presentations and resources that were shared at our 2017 Diversifying Clinical Psychology Weekend. All resources below are PDFs.